Terms and Conditions
- The current prices are fixed for all customers in Iraqi dinars. Any increase or decrease in the value of the product will be changed without prior notice.
- All products are electronic, not in-kind, and reach the customer’s page under the “Orders” tab on his account. In the store.
- Products sold cannot be returned or exchanged at all, for any reason, due to the nature of the product.
- The money is fully refunded if the product is out of stock.
- Card Quick undertakes to provide full support for any product sold through its store or social networks.
- Card Quick has the full right to remove any product without prior notice.
- Card Quick has the right to delay or reject any purchase for any reason.
- In rare cases, delivery of our products may be delayed after completing the purchase process, due to technical reasons beyond our control.
- Card Quick is not Responsible for any loss resulting from theft of gift cards, prepaid cards or mistakenly charging balance.
- The product will be available within minutes to 24 hours of your successful payment.
- If You did not receive your product within this time period, please contact us.
- The customer must read the details of each product well and make sure that they conform to his request and that he works on his account in a consistent manner.
- When a problem occurs in the code, please inform us within 24 hours of delivery, the site is not responsible for the customer's delay Activate the code in his account.
- In the event that the code does not work or is used, or there is a digital problem, the customer must wait until it is confirmed and write to the company about the problem, and it is usually resolved within 72 hours.
- In the case If a dispute occurs for any reason, you release Card Quick from any and all liability in connection with the dispute.
- By completing your order with us, you represent that you are authorized to use the designated card or other payment method, and authorize us to charge the purchase fee to that card or other payment method.
Last Update: January 1, 2021